PASS: Exam preparation workshop:
Date: 22 August 2020 - booked out
Date: 23 August 2020*
When: 10.00am to 3.00pm
Where: Via live Webinar
Prep2Pass Financial Accounting and Reporting
- PREP2PASS exam guide (critical file book)
- Live & recorded workshop webinars; assessment and exam case study scenarios
- Online unit summaries (based on the CSG)
- Interactive live exam workshops & help with key exam topics and techniques
- Practice exam and other exam prep materials
- Mock exam (with suggested solutions)
Prep Workshops: Live & recorded technical workshop webinars to help with assessments; online unit summaries and practice questions.
PASS Workshop: You’ll learn exam techniques such as how to use your time effectively, pinpointing key words, identifying what exam markers will be looking for and how to properly structure your answers, as well as working through exam questions. Also includes the FIN Prep2Pass Exam Guide and FIN120 Mock exam and suggested solutions.
The Prep2Pass Exam Guide is an easy to follow book which aids critical file preparation and highlights key techniques and process steps through clear diagrams, tables and templates.
*All dates and times may be subject to change
S1 Wednesday 17 June 2020 - 6.00pm to 8.00pm AEST
S2 Wednesday 8 July 2020 - 6.00pm to 8.00pm AEST
S3 Wednesday 29 July 2020 - 6.00pm to 8.00pm AEST
S4 Wednesday 12 August 2020 - 6.00pm to 7.30pm AEST